Today, I'm linking up with Fabulous Fourth Grade Froggies with a To Do (before the first day of school) linky!!
Our last day of school was Friday, June 22 and i was lucky enough to hop on a plane to Cancun, Mexico with my hubby and family the very next day!!! Very sad to be away from the
- plans for a FULL DAY and FULL WEEK
- read the two books i ordered today: Daily 5 and CAFE
- figure out exactly how to implement both
- make my Teacher's Binder (for this, i am super excited!!!!)
- how am i going to arrange my classroom this year to make it most effective?
- what management am i going to use this year as we've been
warnedtold by 3rd grade teachers that no tickets, no prizes, no parties, no nothing, works for these friends
- read as many "Vacation" books as i can this summer!!!!!!!!
- not quite before september but RIGHT now, i need to get up and make an Oreo Bomb Cake
- figure out how i want to do math this year. am i ready for guided math????
- make a bunch of new TPT products for our store (go check out it out!!! TPT: KNJ Kreations)
I know my list can only get longer and longer but right now, I'm going to try out this oreo bomb recipe since Oreos are the hubs favorite and I feel
just a little bit super bad that he is working and I am enjoying a day off from summer work :-(
Hope everyone is enjoying their summer!!!!!