Next up is an addition to something I made for another Made It Monday. I made nice designer clothespin clips to go with my mini clip charts. Click HERE to go to the post about those if you want to read about them! Anyway, I bought some washi tape at Michael's (which I think is my new favorite thing) and used it on some clothespins to decorate them. Again, very easy! I think I might modge podge over them to keep them from getting destroyed. Here are a few of them finished, and on the mini clip charts.
And last, I just wanted to share an awesome recipe that I made for a BBQ party. It's "Sand Cake" which is just like the Dirt Cake with Oreos, but you use vanilla pudding and Golden Oreos. I think I like this one even better! I had to decorate with teddy grahams doing beach activities and use a pail and shovel as serving dish. I couldn't find mini umbrellas or I would have used those also :)
Recipe for anyone who wants it:
2 packages of Golden Oreos
2 small instant pudding boxes
1 eight ounce package of cream cheese
1 package of 12 ounce Cool Whip
1/4 cup (half stick) of butter
3 1/2 cups of milk
1 cup powdered sugar
1. Mix together butter, cream cheese, and powdered sugar.
2. Mix the pudding boxes together with the milk, then add the Cool Whip.
3. Add the pudding mixture to the cream cheese mixture.
4. Use a food processor or Blender to grind up the oreos.
5. Layer by alternating layers of the mixture and the oreos.
6. Decorate the top however you would like!
7. Eat and enjoy!